Men don’t usually pay attention to skin-related problems, at least not as much as women. But when it comes time to woo the person you like or look perfect for an interview, you can’t back down! Dark circles are common conditions that happen to everyone. These are circles under the eyes that can occur at any age. From hereditary reasons to being overworked with long hours, dark circles have numerous reasons to form. As we age and our stress tends to increase with work and responsibilities, this is a common sign reflected under the eye. Let’s go over some remedies and tips to reduce these dark rounds.
Remedies to get rid of dark circles in men
Cucumber soothes the eyes with its cooling effect. Cucumber is known to benefit the eyes due to the water content that hydrates the skin area. Use cucumber slices that have been refrigerated for a better sensation. Take two thick sizes and try using a fresh cucumber. Cover your eye and lie down for about 20 minutes. Tilt your head to rest so that the slices do not fall off. This will reduce the swelling and you can repeat it if you have time to spare.
Chilled green tea bags are another remedy that can be applied in place of cucumbers. This remedy should be used specifically with green tea bags due to the goodness of the tea. Many people agree that chamomile soothes and compresses tired eyes, while green tea is more popular for reducing under-eye puckering. Green tea has a large number of antioxidants called polyphenols, and they work as an anti-inflammatory property that heals dark signs. Take two green tea bags and dip them in boiling water. Take them out and refrigerate until cool. Sit or lie down placing a tea bag on each eye. Let it sit for 20 minutes and watch how it treats its dark circle thereafter.
Tomatoes are known to reduce dark circles and make the skin more supple. You will simply have to mix 1 teaspoon of its juice with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture under the eyes and let it sit for 10 minutes. Wash it off with water & repeat 2times a day. You can stop once you get visible results or reduce the application by applying every other day.
You can use orange juice instead of tomatoes and lemon! Just mix a few drops with glycerin and then apply the mixture on your dark circles. Make sure to keep your eyes closed so you don’t hurt them. This remedy not only removes all dark circles but also adds a natural glow that brightens that area!
Potato juice is another remedy that most people are unaware of. They are incredible soothing properties that will reduce your circles and brighten your skin tone. Grate some potatoes so that you can use the extracted juice. Dip cotton balls and then apply them directly under the eyes. Close your eyes and make sure that the cotton has covered the entire affected area. Let it sit for 10 minutes, after which you can wash it off with cold water.
With the goodness of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is one of the best remedies for numerous ailments. Here, calm the area and brighten the appearance. Take 2 teaspoons of the powder and mix with pineapple juice. Mix well to create a paste and then apply on dark circles. Let it sit for 10 minutes, after which you can use a damp cloth to clean. Repeat every day until you get significant results.
Rosewater rejuvenates your skin and improves your eye conditions. Rosewater is commonly used as a skin tonic due to its astringent properties, so it is surely a remedy worth trying. Use plain rose water for the best results. Simply use cotton balls to soak in rose water and leave them on the affected area for 15 minutes. Repeat twice a day until you see visible results.
For this, you can use both coconut oil and almond oil, although we would prefer coconut oil more. It has a moisturizing quality that improves the smoothness of the skin. Massage the area with coconut oil under the eye and let it sit for a few hours.
- You need to eat foods that nourish your body. Have fun with whole grains and nutrient-dense fruits. Eat oranges if you don’t want to apply the juice. Eat leafy greens that have vitamin E. Also add foods with fatty acids and zinc.
- Drinking about 10 glasses of water is important for maintaining better health and a healthier appearance.
- Eat salmon twice a week. Red meat will have zinc, while eggs and beans will provide iron.
- Don’t rub your eyes too often. This can cause blood vessels to dilate and make dark circles even darker.
- Try to reduce sun exposure or use umbrellas and hats.
- Cut down on alcohol and caffeine along with smoking because they tend to dehydrate your body and weaken the delicate skin around your eyes.
COVID-19 SELF PRECAUTIONS AND OTHERS..STAY HOME STAY SAFE
Covid-19 self precautions and others can get to know by reading this following article
- All people over the age of 2 must wear masks in public.
- Masks should be worn in addition to staying at least 6 feet away, especially around people who do not live with you.
- If one of your households infected, people in the household should take precautions, including wearing masks to avoid spread to others.
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer before keeping and after removing mask.
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth and if emergency take it off or else secure it only under your chin.
- Place the mask snugly against the sides of your face, sliding the ties over your ears or tying the strings behind your head.
- If you have to continually adjust your mask, it will not fit you and you may need to look for a different type or brand of mask.
- Make sure you can breathe easily.
- As of Groundhog Day , 2021, masks are required on airplanes, buses, trains, and other sorts of public transportation traveling to,
- inside or outside the United States and at transportation hubs in the United States, such as airports and stations
DURING COVID19 SITUATION HOW NOT TO WEAR A MASK:
As of covid-19 precautions stay 6 feet faraway from others:
If you’re at home: Avoid close contact with sick people, including relations .
If possible, keep 6 feet between the diseased person and other household members.
Outside your home: Place 6 feet between you and other people who don’t sleep in your home.
Remember the vital thing i.e., some people without symptoms can transmit the virus.
Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms) from people .
Keeping your distance from others is particularly important for people that are at a better risk of getting seriously ill.
Take Licensed COVID-19 vaccines which can help protect you from COVID-19.
You should receive the COVID-19 vaccine when it is available.
Once you are fully vaccinated, you may be able to start doing some things that you stopped doing because of the pandemic situation.
Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
Being in crowds like restaurants, bars, gyms or movie theaters puts you at higher risk for COVID-19 inffecting.
Avoid indoor spaces that do not offer the maximum amount fresh air from outside as possible.
If you’re indoors, inaugurate fresh air by opening windows and doors, if possible.
Wash your hands frequently:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, especially after coming from public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- It is especially important to wash:
- Before eating or preparing food
- Before touching your face
- After using the toilet
- After leaving a public place
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezingAfter handling your mask
- After changing a diaper
- After caring for somebody who is sick
- After touching animals or pets.
- If soap and water aren’t available, use a hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol. Covers all surfaces of your hands
- and rub them dry.
- Do Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands keep a sanitizer with you everytime then it will be safe after sanitizing.
Cover coughs and sneezes during covid-19 self precautions:
If you are wearing a mask: You can cough or sneeze into your mask,then there will be no risk for you and other person. Put on a new clean mask as soon as possible and wash your hands frequently.
If you are not wearing a mask:
Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze at home or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit , if your at outside then you have mask.
Throw used tissues within the trash then wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, If soap and water aren’t available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol spray bottle
Clean and disinfect during covid-19 self precautions:
Clean high contact surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, telephones, keyboards, toilets,
taps and sinks.
If someone is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19 even in your own house, disinfect frequently touched surfaces. Use a household disinfectant product of EPA List N: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disinfectants external icon according to manufacturer’s labeled instructions.
If surfaces are dirty, clean with detergent or soap and water before disinfecting.
Check your health daily as one of the covid-19 self precautions :
Be alert for symptoms like fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Especially important if you are running essential errands, going to the office or workplace, and in environments where it can be difficult to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet.
Take your temperature if you have symptoms as covid-19 self precautions.
Do not take your temperature within 30 minutes of exercising or after taking medications that could lower your temperature, such as paracetamol
choose best hand sanitizers:
Choose hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol but avoid alcohol-based hand sanitizers that are not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Properly apply an alcohol-based sanitizer by rubbing the gel over all surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are dry.
Swallowing alcohol-based hand sanitizers can cause alcohol poisoning. Keep them out of the reach of small children and supervise their use take care of it even taking covid-19 self precautions
Keep COVID-19 out of your home as one of the covid-19 self precautions:
- When you leave home to work, run errands, or for any other reason, you have the potential to be exposed to COVID-19 and bring it back home. Chances of being exposed increase when have close contact with other people (within 6 feet)
- Spend more time with other people.
- Spend time in crowds (10+ people)
- Spend time indoors, especially if they are poorly ventilated
- Keep COVID-19 out of your home! When around people who don’t live in your home, wear a mask, wash your hands, and stay at least 6 feet away to protect yourself and avoid bringing COVID-19 into your home.
Wash your mask is very important covid-19 self precautions:
Wash your cloth mask whenever it gets dirty or else at least once a day. If you have a disposable mask like surgical mask then throw it away after you use it once.
Using a washing machine:
Include your mask with your usual clothing.
and the proper setting according to the fabric label.
illustration washing machine
Wash your mask with tap water and laundry detergent or soap then rinse well with clean water to remove detergent or soap.
COVID-19 SELF PRECAUTIONS IS VERY IMPORTANT DURING THIS PANDAMIC SITUATION
“PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE”
THANKYOU !!!!!! STAY HOME STAY SAFE
DIABETES DIET PLAN…EAT THE BEST LEAVE THE REST TRY FOR FIRST 1 MONTH
HOW THIS DIET CHART HELPS???
Diabetes Diet plan has an important role to play in controlling diabetes and keeping its complications at bay. A good diabetic food chart should help the patient in controlling their blood sugar and cholesterol levels and in further preventing complications such as strokes or heart problems. But this does not mean that they cannot eat their favorite food. Best Indian Diet Chart For Diabetic Patients allows you to Enjoy Good Meal While keep blood sugar levels under control.
One of the most common mistakes older people diagnosed with diabetes make is switching to a diet that includes raw vegetables and fruits, cereals, sandwiches and other foods, which they consider less harmful than the regular Indian diet. However, that is not true. no matter what type of food you take but it matters about amount of food u have taken. We have selected the best table of Indian diets to
Elderly diabetic patients that will allow you to eat the food you like the most without affecting your health. Every patient to be consulted to a doctor for checkup every month and as of diet follow the Indian diet chart which we have mentioned below and see the difference you get after this by even testing at home using certain devices available.
Go through below link to know the usage of above device
DIABETES DIET PLAN EARLY MORNING:
When following an ideal diabetic diet that includes Indian food, start your day with a glass of warm water. This will help Eliminate all the toxins present in your body. You can also take a teaspoon of soaked methi (fenugreek) seeds to help control your blood sugar levels.
DIABETES DIET PLAN AT BREAKFAST:
As the name says, you break the overnight fast after dinner last night. This makes breakfast an important meal of the day. An ideal Breakfast on a Diabetes Food Chart for Indians includes: – Have any one of these
- A cup of coffee / tea / buttermilk
- A plate of tasty dahlia with vegetables./muesli
- wheat flakes with milk
- Moong of vegetables dal chila
- vegetable oatmeal / upma
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread + omelette with egg white and vegetables
DIABETES DIET PLAN MIDMORNING:
Diabetes patients are advised to eat every few hours to avoid a long interval between meals. Therefore, after breakfast is finished, give him a 2 hours apart and then eat this next small meal consisting of:
LUNCH DIABETES DIET PLAN:
A good healthy lunch on an Indian diet chart for diabetic patients is the one that makes you feel full until the next meal. After all, you feel good when you eat well.Take any one of this following list
- 1 large bowl of seasonal vegetables, 1 bowl of dal / kale chane / sprouts / chicken / fish, with 2-3 rotis and salad
- 1 large bowl of curd vegetable oatmeal
- 1 bowl of salad (cucumber / tomato) with half a bowl of brown rice, 1 bowl of veggies, and 1 bowl of dal / sprouts / chicken / fish
EVENING SNACKS IN DIABETES DIET PLAN:
Yes, sandwiches! As mentioned above, a diabetic Indian diet chart that allows you to eat healthy snacks is the best. Your snack at night
It must be scheduled between 4 and 5 in the afternoon and consists of: –
- Take full fruit like apple, pear, papaya, guava, orange
- a handful of roasted chana / boiled chana
- puffed rice with cucumber, tomato, peas, onion and coriander
- buttermilk (no sugar or salt)
- sandwich (avoid butter, cheese or mayonnaise)
DINNER IN DIABETES DIET PLAN:
Now it is the time to discuss dinner within an Indian diabetic diet plan. Breaking the common myth, diabetes is about “eating well and not eat less”. Therefore, your diet plan includes all meals. This is what you can eat for dinner:
- 1 bowl of mustard greens / spinach / bathua / green soybeans / chunks of soy / chicken / fish and 1 bowl of seasonal vegetables
- with 2-3 rotis, sprouts and salad.
- Or 1 large bowl of vegetable oatmeal with soup.
- or else take salad with multigrain roti with 1 bowl of dal / sprouts / chicken / fish.
NOTE: Avoid all starchy foods like potatoes, white rice, Kabuli chana, Arbi, Jimmikand, etc. You can eat all the vegetables of your preference. The greater the variety, the better.
Sugary drinks are to be avoided in diabetes diet plan
Trans fat is to be consumed very less in your diet plan
White bread, rice and pasta.
Fruit flavored yogurt instead take normal yogurt
Sweetened breakfast cereals
Flavored coffee drinks
Honey, agave nectar and maple syrup
Dried fruit instead take fresh fruits add one fruit daily diabetes diet plan
Packaged snacks to be avoided
Fruit juice never ever to consumed
NOTE : Know what foods to avoid when having diabetes can sometimes seem difficult. However, following the Indian diabetes diet plan can feel good and healthy so please do avoid above foods and follow our Indian diabetes diet plan and make a commitment for management of diabetes
5 Moves you Must Do After Weight Training
We are sure that most of the time you would end your gym session by drinking a post-workout shake and that’s it. It’s not like that? Well, that’s where you go wrong because this approach can take years to give you your desired muscle mass.
But a small change in your routine can make a difference. All you need are these five super moves. The only trick? You should do them after finishing your weight training.
So, here are five post-workout moves that are a must for well-sculpted muscles:
Whatever muscle group you’ve worked on, doing at least 500 jumps can enhance impact like you can’t even imagine. When you jump, your whole body is in action, and all your muscles contract. So whether you’ve done arms or sit-ups at the gym, finish your session with a minimum of 500 jumps.
If it’s your biceps, triceps, or abs day, you should follow the rule of thumb of ending it with planks. Planks target your arms and abdomen to such an extent that toning your arms and abs without them is nearly impossible. You can try doing a basic plank, a side plank, and a straight arm plank for at least a minute. You can do three sets of each table.
The cardio and leg day puts a lot of pressure on your hamstrings and that’s why you feel the pain. So do at least 20 reps and 4 sets of the calf raise to feel the difference. Trust us, your muscle pain will disappear and you will feel like it never existed. Plus, the toned lower leg you’ll get in return is an added bonus.
If you want to tighten your forearm muscles, after doing the bicep and tricep exercises, grab the forearm bar and do at least 10 rotations. This will not only tone the muscle, but it will give your forearm a chiseled shape that will make your arm look slimmer. Also, if your upper arms are flabby, rotating your forearms will help tone that as well.
You should try doing double arm waves after doing arm, shoulder, and back muscles with the help of a battle rope. The difference you will see is simply flawless. Your muscles will shape steadily and you will get proper cuts. Also, you don’t need any heavy-duty equipment if you want to tone your traps because this move will take care of that. You can do 50 reps of each hand and 4 such sets for better impact.
Simply put, it is because these exercises will bring more contraction in the muscles you just worked on. Plus, there’s more toning going on with these moves. These exercises will also help in the recovery process.
According to fitness and wellness coach, post-workout exercises also help reduce muscle pain and injury and increase the impact of your exercise in many folds.